Father’s Day is a special occasion to express gratitude and appreciation for the fathers in our lives. It is a day to celebrate their love, guidance, and support. Finding the perfect gift for your dad on Father’s Day can be a challenging task, especially if you want to steer clear of the usual tie, wallet, or shirt. To help you out, here are some unique gift ideas that will surely make your father feel loved and appreciated.
- Online cooking classes – If your father loves to cook or wants to improve his culinary skills, you can gift him an online cooking class. He can learn to cook his favourite cuisine or try something new, all from the comfort of his own home.
- DNA ancestry test – For the father who has everything, a DNA ancestry test is a unique and thoughtful gift idea. It will help him discover his roots and provide him with a deeper understanding of his family history.
- Personalised photo book – A personalised photo book is a great way to capture memories and moments shared with your father. You can create a photo book with pictures from your childhood or family vacations and add personalised messages to make it more special.
- Subscription to a magazine or newspaper – If your father loves to read, gifting him a subscription to his favourite magazine or newspaper is a great way to keep him engaged and up-to-date with the latest news.
- Virtual experience – With the pandemic still looming, a virtual experience is a great gift idea for fathers. You can gift him a virtual wine tasting, a virtual concert, or a virtual tour of his favourite city.
- Outdoor gear – If your father is an outdoor enthusiast, you can gift him some outdoor gear, such as a hiking backpack, a camping tent, or a fishing rod.
Gift voucher for their first Chiropractic, massage, or Myotherapy session and get $30 off at Back In Line Chiropractic.
Wellness made easy
Holistic Approach to Wellness
Onsite Health Fund Claims
Industry Accredited Practitioners
1 on 1 Consultations
If you or someone you know is suffering from some health issues and they are looking at taking a natural approach to managing these issues, then our practice may be the right place.
We also offer a range of supportive health and nutrition products, and workplace health services.